- Kaje Fin Services Limited cannot transfer funds to third party trading
but only between
accounts registered in the client’s real name.
- Transfers cannot be made in any currency other than EUR. You can find daily updates of our
conversion rates in your Client Portal or on the Company’s Website.
- Kaje Fin Services Limited do not charge any internal fees for deposits or
please note that payments to and from international banking institutions may require
transfer fees from either party, which are independent of Kaje Fin Services
Limited. Any such
fees will be the responsibility of the client
||3-5 business days
||Request for bank Details
All transfers are processed during standard business hours, i.e. 07:00 – 18:00 (GMT+2) during
Daylight Saving Time).
- You must provide the Company with a valid (non-expired) copy of the front and the back side
the credit card used in order to verify that you are the Owner of the Card;
- You must cover all necessary information from the front and the back side of the credit card
apart from (Name and last 4 digits from the front side)
- The Company will not accept deposits from third parties.
- You must provide the Company with a valid Deposit Confirmation/Slip (Swift) in order to
the Depositor’s Details and the Deposit Method (Owner Verification).
- The Company will not accept deposits from third parties
For information about transfers between your trading accounts please visit our Internal Transfers
How to transfer funds between your accounts:
- Choose the account from which you would like to transfer your funds, write the amount and
select the account you would like to make this transfer to and click ‘Submit Request’.
- You can view the status and the history of your transfer in your ‘Client Portal’.
Transfers are processed instantly and should take not more than a few minutes for the balance to
appear in your trading account. In the unlikely case that you experience a delay in your
transfer, please contact us and we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.